The UDC Development Manual is adopted as an integral component of the Unified Development Code. The manual is intended to provide applicants with the information and forms necessary to file a complete application required by the UDC. The manual contains all forms, fees, and guides for each type of permit processed by the Planning Department, plus meeting dates and other important information.
The Development Manual was updated in March 2019 and revised in September 2019 to reflect the recent changes to the development process in response to HB 3167.
Please contact the Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-930-3575 if you have any questions or comments.
Pre-Application Meeting Requests – Temporarily Suspended
The City of Georgetown is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all its partners. To do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19, we will no longer be scheduling pre-application meetings at this time.
Due to the unforeseeable future regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Georgetown will be following all CDC guidelines, which have been changing on a daily basis. As such we will adjust our business process accordingly and keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Public Notification Requirements
- Review Authority
- Plat Recordation Requirements
- Subdivision Signature Blocks
- Williamson County Owner Affidavit for Recordation
- Utility Evaluation
Landscaping and Trees
- Plant Schedule Template
- Landscape Summary Table
- Non-Residential Landscape Calculations
- Preferred, Controlled, and Prohibited Plant List
- Tree Mitigation Summary
- Tree Schedule Template
- Heritage Tree Removal or Pruning Form
- Landscape Certificate of Compliance
- Construction Plans, Subdivision (Infrastructure)
- Driveway Access Permit
- Heritage Tree Removal and Pruning
- Site Development Plan (SDP)
- Stormwater Permit
- Subdivision Plats (Preliminary Plats, Final Plats, Replats, etc.)
- Subdivision Plat Vacation
- Subdivision Variance
- Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA)
Land Use and Zoning-Related Applications
- Administrative Exception
- Annexation (Voluntary)
- Certificate of Appropriateness (COA)
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- Development Agreement
- Historic Landmark Designation
- Letter of Regulatory Compliance (Plat Certification and Zoning Verification)
- License to Encroach
- Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- Special Exception
- Special Purpose Districts (MUDs)
- Special Use Permit (SUP)
- UDC Text Amendment
- Zoning Map Amendment (Rezoning)
- Zoning Variance