Unified Development Code
The Unified Development Code, adopted by the City Council on March 25, 2003, is the primary guide to development within the City of Georgetown. The UDC incorporates procedures, standards and regulations for zoning as well as subdivision applications.
For the purposes of web download, the document has been separated into chapters to allow viewing by users with slower internet connections.
The Code has been updated with the amendments from the adoption of Ordinance 2015-034, which relate to the development standards, rules and procedures that affect properties in the Historic Overlay District and/or listed on the Historic Resource Survey. These changes were effective July 1, 2015 and have been incorporated into the code. Please contact the Planning Department with any questions by emailing email@example.com.
Current Unified Development Code
This document contains revisions and updates through March 2015, including the adopted changes of the water quality standards ordinance.
- UDC – Cover and Table of Contents
- UDC – Chapter 1 General Provisions 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 2 Review Authority 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 3 Applications and Permits 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 4 Zoning Districts 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 5 Zoning Use Regulations 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 6 Residential and Ag Zoning Districts 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 7 Non-Residential Zoning Districts 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 8 Preservation, Landscaping and Fencing 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 9 Off-Street Parking and Loading 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 10 Sign Standards 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 11 Environmental Protection 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 12 Pedestrian and Vehicle Circulation 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 13 Infrastructure and Public Improvements 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 14 Nonconformities 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 15 Enforcement 07.2015
- UDC – Chapter 16 Definitions 07.2015
- UDC – List of Ordinance Amendments 07.2015
- UDC – App A Environmental Protection Standards for Occupied Sites 07.2015